Take a look back at the following blog posts:
- Saturday’s Weekly Journaling Prompt around “I want to let go of….”
- Friday’s Flashback on Planning a Virtual Co-working Session (Teams365 1733)
- Thursday’s Team Building Tip with questions to consider around results.
- Wednesday’s Focus on planning and scheduling the last one-on-ones of the year
- Tuesday’s Focus on Creating FOCUS in the Last Mile of the Year
- Monday’s focus on Effective Virtual Conversations Tip: Skill of Design in the Virtual Space (part 3)
Enjoy your review!
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.
For those looking for tips, tools and ideas about remote work and support for your remote teams, be sure to check out these tags and resources.