Here are some questions I hope you will find useful with your reflection:
!. What were your major accomplishments in August?
2. What were the key highlights?
3. What goals are still in process?
4. What are your priorities this month?
5. Who do you want to reconnect with?
6. What else is important to prioritize going forward?
7. What else is important to note?
8. What was your key learning? What can be duplicated?
As you look to September, consider these questions:
1. What are your key priorities for September and the fall?
2. What are your key goals?
3. What are the major priorities?
4. What will you need to place attention on?
5. What changes do you want to make this month?
6. What resources do you want to tap into?
Enjoy your reflection!
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.