Join author of Effective Group Coaching, (Wiley, 2010) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013) for some high-impact work with your teams. Delivering intensive, customized team coaching programs, we work with teams who want to:
We work with teams that are just forming, as well as teams that have been functioning for years. Team coaching may be appropriate when:
Team Coaching sessions may be held as intensive 0.5 - 3 day in person offsite programs with follow on coaching, or shorter sessions scheduled over several months, either in person or by phone. We are based out of Toronto, Canada and are available to deliver programs across North America, Europe and the Caribbean through our network. Virtual Team Coaching programs can also be delivered for your team by phone or webinar. We also continue to offer high impact organizational and team retreats.
Download a Team Services brochure here.
Looking for Coaching Skills Training for Your Managers? Click here to find out more information, pr contact Jennifer Britton directly at (416)996-8326, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team coaching and retreats may focus on topics such as:
- Mapping the strengths of the team (using StrengthsFinder or other strengths Assessments)
- Creating a High Performing Team
- Creating a Powerful Vision
- Exploring styles and how they impact communication, work, productivity and the team
- Undertaking the Everything DiSC profile and exploring the different styles which exist on the team
- Action Planning
- Holding Difficult Conversations
Recently a number of our clients have really enjoyed the strengths based mapping and strengths based leadership work. How is your team leveraging their strengths? Contact us by email or phone (416)996-8326 for more information.
In addition to team coaching services, we offer several team assessments:
1. Five Behaviors of A Cohesive Team building onto the work of Patrick Lencioni and his book, the Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
Potentials Realized was one of the first Authorized Partners in North America to be offering this program (April 2014).
The program benefits intact teams and work groups, and provides team members with valuable insights around their styles and the five factors of a cohesive team. View our Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team page here.
Contact Jennifer by email at email@example.com, by phone at (416) 996-TEAM(8326) to obtain more information on how the Team Diagnostic Assessment could support your team.
2. Everything DiSC Assessments for Individuals and Teams
Half day to two day sessions using the DiSc can be delivered for individual team members or the team itself. How would the team benefit from knowing more about their strengths?
We are an Authorized Partner of Everything DiSC. Click here to learn more about our Everything DiSC offerings.
3. Clifton StrengthsFinder - One of our most common request, exploring strengths as a team can lead to greater understanding of your unique talents and skills you can innately activate. We can bring StrengthsFinder into retreat work and team development activities.
Group Coaching Programs
In addition to team coaching services, we are best known for our leadership and expertise in the area of group coaching. Whether you are looking for a six month group coaching program for new managers, or a 3 month group program on work-life issues, or coaching training of your own internal team of leaders or trainers, we would be pleased to meet with you to discuss how we can support your needs.
For more information on our assessments, programs and customized training and how they could support your team, please contact Jennifer Britton at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at (416) 996-TEAM (8326).