It's 2019. Is your Training still in 1999?
The context of learning and education continues to change dramatically. It's not just global organizations who are looking to virtualize their training and learning programs. Most organizations today are looking to see how more engaging virtual learning experiences can support their staff and teams.
Potentials Realized founder, Jennifer Britton, is the author of Effective Virtual Conversations, a practical guide for professionals to support them in navigating the murky virtual waters.
We support organizations in:
- Redesigning classroom based training for the virtual and online world.
- Creating engaging real-time virtual events
- Designing and delivering virtual programming across a variety of platforms
- Developing learning strategies
- Creating more WOW and engagement in your virtual programs.
Since 2004 a bulk of our programming has been delivered through virtual channels - bridgelines, webinars, streaming. We are known for challenging the notion of "Death by Conference Call". Since 2004 we have delivered tens of thousands of hours of programming virtually to professionals in a variety of sectors in all continents. We have delivered programs via bridgeline, Zoom, WebEx, GoToWebinar, streaming, blabs, videoconferencing. While we do design some e-learning, our benchstrength is in delivering real-time virtual facilitated processes and/or creating blended learning solutions (i.e. in person training followed by virtual learning)
A former global Program Manager and Director for almost 15 years, Potentials Realized's founder, Jennifer Britton traveled the globe delivering high impact training and retreat programs, some years logging more than 180 days on the road with teams and groups. When vision loss slowed down her ability to travel as much she was committed to developing just as engaging and intimate learning experiences in the virtual domain. Since 2004 we have designed and delivered hundreds of programs by phone, web, streaming, with participants seeing how virtual events can be as engaging as real-time events.
Perhaps you are an organization which:
- Is facing budgetary constraints and want to deliver quality learning and development programming to as many staff as possible;
- Has travel budgets capped or shrinking;
- Has staff complaining about the amount of time they have to travel to attend training;
- Has staff demanding more engaging learning virtually;
- Has staff scattered geographically;
- Wants to explore how current virtual programming can be amped up;
- Wants to avoid the "Death by Conference Call" syndrome.
Contact Jennifer Britton to discuss how we can support you in "virtualizing" your programming.
We also offer training for your facilitation team through two virtual programs:
1. The Virtual Facilitation Essentials program - a five week virtual facilitation skills interactive training program, which explores core skills and practices for leading and designing an engaging virtual session. This program is approved by the International Coach Federation for 8.5 hours of Continuing Coach Education.
2. The Virtual Facilitation Skills Intensive program, a 15 hour virtual train-the-trainer. We can deliver it "in house" (online) or check out our next public online offering.
Reach out to Jennifer today to discuss your needs by phone at 1-416-996-8326 or by using the email link below: