- Team Tune Up
- Systems Check
- Feedback and Performance Check
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Navigating Disruption
- Downshifting and Renewal
I’m going to save my anticipated post on Knowledge Management – Capturing Successes and Strategic Issues for this coming week.
Given that it’s the end of the month and the quarter, let’s take a look at some core questions:
- What were my major achievements this month?
- What do I want to celebrate?
- As I consider my goals (and resolutions) I made at the start of the year, how am I doing with these on a scale of 1-10? Which ones are becoming new habits or something I can check off?
- Which ones need to be let go of?
- As a leader, what have I noticed about my team this month?
- As a leader, what notes should I make about performance issues (if I haven't done it already!)
- The thing that has helped me be most productive this month has been ______
- The thing that has helped me be most successful this month has been ______
- The thing that has helped me be happiest this month has been ________
- The thing that has helped me be most healthy has been _______
Quarterly Review Questions:
- My major achievements this quarter have been _________
- Key projects/tasks I started/completed/will continue…
- Critical success factors were:
- Key relationships I leaned into were:
- What I need to carry forward to the next quarter is…
- One thing I want to continue doing to ensure my success next quarter is…
Be sure to also take a look at the Quarterly Review Questions I posted at the end of March 2019. These can be used as Q2 reflections as well.
Looking ahead to July:
My priorities are:
My goals are:
I want to......
I'll be really happy at the end of summer when I.....
Enjoy your reflections and the wrap up of the month!
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.