Project Status meetings are also an opportunity to invest in some team development including a focus on:
1. What roles are we playing?
2. What are the different perspectives around the project from each one of our locations? What's similar with these perspectives? What's different?
3. Who needs different type of support than they are getting?
4. Who else, or what else, do we need on the team in order to be successful?
5. What do we need to celebrate in terms of our achievements so far?
What other questions would you want to include at your next project status meeting?
Have a great week
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time(TM)
Contact us to discuss coaching or performance support you or your team