Before we get started, it’s time to do a quick stocktaking of the month that’s past and set some goals for the month head.
Looking to last month:
- What were your major accomplishments?
- What progress did you make towards your annual goals?
- What was your biggest learning?
- What surprized you?
- What skills and strengths did you leverage?
- What habits did you develop?
- What helped you be successful?
- What do you need to leave behind?
- What annual goals are you making progress on? Which ones are stalled or need a review?
- What are your top 3 priorities?
- What do you want to make sure you focus on?
- What do you need to say no to?
- What relationships are important to foster?
- What habits are important to create or maintain?
- What’s going to be a stretch?
- What’s the one thing you might shy away from? What will help you achieve this?
- What will help you be accountable to your goals and plans?
- What’s your contingency plan?
- What needs to be “knocked out of the park” this month?
If you did not get the chance to check out this week’s blog posts, please take a look at the following:
- Monday’s Teams365 2247: Effective Virtual Conversations Tip 133: Catch people doing things right. Read it here.
- Tuesday’s Teams365 2248: Working From Home -When you have to. Read it here.
- Wednesday’s Teams365 2249 – Meeting Questions – Keeping them efficient, even if you aren’t face to face
- Thursday Teams365 2250 – Team Building Tip 276 – Micro-Pause. Read it here.
- Friday’s Teams365 2251 – Flashback Friday – 4 Essential Ingredients for Collaboration. Read it here
- Saturday’s Leap year post and some of the past posts to look back at. Read it here.
Enjoy your reading!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders | Remote Pathways Podcast
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Everything DiSC
Get your planning on with the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner or Coaching Business Builder
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations? Webinars? Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon.
Contact us to discuss how we can support you and your teams and organization with remote work.
Check out upcoming programs on our calendar!