This month’s September Series is going to focus on getting back to the swing of things, setting yourself up for success and myths around Virtual Work. We’ll be exploring some tips around productivity, boundaries and habits.
First, let’s look back at this past week’s posts:
- Saturday’s Weekly Journaling prompt on what you would do if you won the lottery.
- Friday’s Flashback Friday post looking at last August’s Gearing up for Work.
- Thursday’s Team Building Tip getting you to explore the question “Where could you enhance your range?”.
- Wednesday’s post on Setting Yourself Up for Remote Work Success from an employee’s perspective.
- Tuesday’s post on Setting Yourself Up for Remote Work Success from an Organizational perspective.
- Monday’s post looking at Coaching.
If you haven’t read them, I hope you will check them out.
Now, here’s this month’s planning questions, and month end reflection questions:
- What were my major achievements this month?
- What do I want to celebrate?
- As I consider my goals (and resolutions) I made at the start of the year, how am I doing with these on a scale of 1-10? Which ones are becoming new habits or something I can check off?
- Which ones need to be let go of?
- As a leader, what have I noticed about my team this month?
- As a leader, what notes should I make about performance issues (if I haven't done it already!)
- The thing that has helped me be most productive this month has been ______
- The thing that has helped me be most successful this month has been ______
- The thing that has helped me be happiest this month has been ________
- The thing that has helped me be most healthy has been _______
As I think about the summer overall:
- My biggest accomplishment has been....
- My biggest learning has been....
- My ability to flourish has been supported by....
- I'm proud of....
- The one habit which has really helped me has been...
- I want to continue….
Looking ahead to the month of September:
- My top 3 -5 goals this month are:
- My priorities are:
- Wild success at the end of the month will look like … (Yes, this is one of my favorite questions which I ask each month in PlanDoTrack…)
- The interruptions and disruptions I want to minimize are….
- The habit I want to focus on is…
- I want to take daily steps around…
- I want to reach out to….
- I want to say NO to…
- I want to keep an eye on…
- I’m excited about….
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.