Micro-pauses can take a number of forms:
- From quick 5-10-minute individual reflections
- 15-minute team huddles (in person or virtually)
- 20-minute reflective pauses on a series of questions
- A 10-minute break or movement period you take during the hour when your FitBit indicates that you have not yet walked your 250 steps
What could a micro-pause look like for you?
Questions you might consider asking at a micro-pause are:
- What are the priorities we are working on today (notice alignment, clarity and resourcing around each one)?
- What is helping you get our results today?
- What’s getting in the way of focus?
- What else is important to note about our work?
- What are the questions you have about other’s work and ours?
Let us know what you are doing to create more of a pause in your work…and what you find by building in these micro-pauses!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders | Remote Pathways Podcast
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Everything DiSC
Get your planning on with the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner or Coaching Business Builder
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations? Webinars? Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon.
Check out upcoming programs on our calendar!