Last weekend I included a short video to support you in planning for the new season. If you did not take a look at it, here's your opportunity. Click on over to view this short 2.5 minute video, and be sure to have a pen available so you can take some notes on either your summer or September reflections, and your fall or October planning.
Here are some questions to consider as you take stock of the last month and plan for October:
1. What have been your successes and accomplishments this past month?
2 What are you most proud of?
3. What are your key priorities for October? The rest of the year?
4. By the end of October, what are the top 3 goals you want to have accomplished? What will success look like around each of these? What do you need in order to be successful? What support do you need to make this happen?
5. What key relationships have helped you so far this year? Which ones need more attention?
6 What has helped your successes? What has hindered?
7. What does your team need to be acknowledged for?
8. No matter what, what really needs to get moved forward?
9. What is the one habit you want to cultivate this month?
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats.
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365
You can grab a copy of my new book, Effective Virtual Conversations, at Amazon. You can also purchase a copy direct from our site, signed by me!