As someone who has written about remote work for many years, 2020 brought it in, in volume. If you didn’t take a look at yesterday’s post around the Top 10 podcast episodes from the Remote Pathways for 2020, please take a look.
Some of the key themes we touched on this year included:
- Team Effectiveness in the Remote Space
- Virtual Productivity
- Leading in Disruption
- Standing Out Virtually in the Remote Space
- Remote Work Foundations
- Team Essentials
I also continued with the regular weekly series as well, including:
- Monday’s Effective Virtual Conversations tips AND the more recent Stand Out Virtually Ideas
- Thursday’s Team Building Tips – Questions to incorporate into your work
- Friday’s Flashback – dipping into more than 52 past posts
- Saturday’s Weekly Journaling Prompts – what have you enjoyed about these?
I look forward to continuing to provide blogs and posts into 2021!
With best wishes,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time™ in the Remote Space
Contact us to discuss leadership, coaching or performance needs for your and your team