You might consider things along the lines of:
- What is the cost of not undertaking (insert task, activity or project)?
- What is the cost of not delegating?
- What is the cost of not prioritizing?
- What is the cost of not minimizing digital distractions?
- What is the cost of not focusing?
- What is the cost of not celebrating? Acknowledging others’ efforts?
Take your pick!
Enjoy the conversation,
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.
For those looking for tips, tools and ideas about remote work and support for your remote teams, be sure to check out these tags and resources.