Take note of these questions:
- As you reflect on October, what have been your successes and accomplishments?
- As you reflect on the last quarter, what have been your successes and accomplishments?
- What are you most proud of?
- What successes this month do you want to duplicate?
- What top 3 learning have you head that you want to carry forward?
- What key relationships have helped you so far this year? Which ones need more attention?
- What has helped your successes?
- What has hindered or gotten in the way?
- What does your team need to be acknowledged for?
As you look to November, consider these questions:
- What are your key priorities for November?
- What are the key goals?
- What are the major priorities?
- What will you need to place attention on?
- What changes do you want to make in November or this quarter?
- What habits do you want to leverage?
- When will you check in to explore your progress, and make changes?
- What resources do you want to tap into?
- Who can help you be successful this month?
Potentials Realized | Effective Virtual Conversations | Coaching Team Leaders
We provide team and leadership development support through coaching, consulting and training services
Author of several books including the 2018 Coaching Business Builder Workbook and Planner & Effective Virtual Conversations (2017)