Gratitude has a healing quality and is proven to have many health and wellness benefits.
Gratitude is more than saying “thank you” – it is a way of being. It is a way of living a grateful life. Gratitude is both a virtue and a skill. We can all learn new ways to deepen, express and live our gratitude.
September 21st is World Gratitude Day. To honour this day, Lynda Monk, Director of the International Association for Journal Writing (IAJW.org) has put together the High Five Gratitude Giveaway.
This Gratitude Giveaway features 5 free gifts that can help you cultivate gratitude in every area of your life in fun, creative and meaningful ways.
I am excited to offer my gift in this event – Conversations Sparkers for Working with Gratitude in Teams and Groups and you can click here.
Sign-up now and get my free gift plus 4 other amazing free gifts including:
- Your Heartfelt Gratitude Journaling Trio! from Emma-Louise Elsey
- Thank You for What’s Coming My Way! Gratitude Bundle from Laura West
- Conversation Sparkers for Working with Gratitude in Groups from Jennifer Britton
- Thanks a Bunch – 6 Tips for Starting & Keeping a Gratitude Journal (plus, a Gratitude Template!) from Kathleen Adams
- 20 Journal Prompts & Affirmations to Cultivate Gratitude from Lynda Monk
This High Five Gratitude Giveaway runs from September 18th – 21st, 2022.
Don’t miss this! Click here to sign-up now and get your FREE GIFTS!
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk - Virtual, Remote and Hybrid Checklist
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon