It’s critical to keep hybrid meetings focused, as well as inclusive. Bringing all voices into the room is key, especially for those who are working outside of the office. Consider how you will activate the 5 Engagement Levers™ of any virtual space, which include:
Prepare before the meeting. It can be useful to pull out the 8 Meeting Questions I shared in Effective Virtual Conversations:
- What’s the purpose?
- What takeaways do we want?
- Who needs to be on the call?
- What preparation is needed for us to be most effective in the meeting?
- What pace to do we want in order to keep it engaging?
- What will help keep the focus?
- What’s absolutely essential? (versus what will be nice to cover or where can people go for more information around topics?)
- What follow up might be required?
What can you do to make your meetings more interactive, inclusive and focused?
Enjoy the conversation,
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.