Both are great reads for those looking at ongoing performance and change. Whether we work for others or ourselves, we can all benefit from the tools and tips in both books.
The Cambridge Dictionary defines pivot as:
- a fixed point supporting something that turns or balances;
- the central or most important person or thing in a situation.
As you consider your biggest opportunity or challenge right now, consider:
- What is creating balance in the situation right now?
- What is the fulcrum around what things are turning?
- What is the important person/issue in this situation?
- What is the most central item?
- With this information in mind, what’ s possible? What are the options for next steps?
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development).
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in an digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.