Take a look back at your first four days of prompts for year, and with this in mind:
- What habits (things you can do consistently) which will help you be successful this year?
- What are the consistent behaviors and actions you want to or need to undertake to move you towards your goals?
- What habits can you stack of blend together to help you be more successful?
- What's missing that could make a difference?
- What small shifts would make a new ripple?
- What does consistency mean for you around habits?
- What could get in the way?
- What is going to remind you about your commitment to your goals?
- What do you notice about how your mindset is influencing your habits?
- What is becoming automatic for you OR what needs to become automatic for you in your successful pursuit towards your goal?
Enjoy your reflections!
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.