Here are some questions to consider:
1. As you reflect on July, what have been your successes and accomplishments?
2. What tasks earmarked for the second half of 2018 have you been able to take action on?
3. What are you most proud of?
4. What successes this month do you want to duplicate? What has been some of your key learnings?
5. What key relationships have helped you so far this year? Which ones need more attention?
6 What has helped your successes? What has hindered?
7. What does your team need to be acknowledged for?
As you look to August, consider these questions:
1. What are your key priorities for August?
2. What are the key goals?
3. What are the major priorities?
4. What will you need to place attention on?
5. What changes do you want to make in August?
6. What resources do you want to tap into?
7. What will you do to renew next month?
8. What are the things which will allow you to step into flow in August?
I hope that you enjoy your reflections! If you are a coach and you have pre-ordered a copy of the Coaching Business Builder Workbook and Planner, you may want to take some notes on these questions using your July or August monthly planning pages, found towards the back of the planner. Be sure to pick up a copy of the CBB Planner and Workbook at Amazon. Enjoy!