- What do you uniquely bring to our team right now?
- How are we different than when we were last together?
- What is it that we want to create as a team?
- Who do you
- What results are important?
- How do we want to define ourselves as a team (What makes us stand out)?
- What have we done in the last two years that has worked, and we don’t want to lose?
- What old habits and routines need to be left behind?
- What is not serving us as a team anymore?
- What’s the environment we want to create in our team right now?
Anchoring your work in visuals is a key part of remote and hybrid work. It not only creates memorability, but it also provides an opportunity.
Enjoy your reflection,
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.