Take a look at the WHO post here –
Take a look at the HOW post here -
Today we look at WHAT…Namely What is important to us.
For today’s post I am also pulling from the Day 35 of the 90-Day Guide For Success
What is important to us. Clarity around priorities and goals for the entire team helps with alignment, prioritization, and decision making. Spending time on a regular basis, discussing what is important to us, may also involve:
- A list visible to the entire team (i.e., Think Intranet or other social network; have each team member post their
- Top 5 Goals for the month
- Top 5 Priorities for the week
- Top 5 Priorities for the quarter
- Enshrining your Team Agreements or Ways of Working into something that is visible. Some teams have enshrined this into a plaque or a screen saver, for example.
There are other what’s which are important to teams including:
- Strategic Directions or Priorities
- KPIs or OKRs
Enjoy the focus and I’ll be back with more posts on team culture later this week.
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.