I hope that you will grab 15 minutes today or this week to reflect on these questions to take stock of the past year.
Grab a pen, a journal and one of your favorite snacks; Here are several questions to support you in taking a look back at the last year:
1. What's been your biggest success this year?
2. What are you most proud of accomplishing?
3. What were your greatest results?
4. What habits have most supported you this year? What new habits did you develop?
5. What three adjectives sum up the year for you?
6. What were the key relationships instrumental to your success and experience this year?
7. What were the key resources which helped you this year?
8. What has been your biggest, and most important, learning this year?
8. If you were to give this year a book title, or the name of a song, what would it be?
9. What do you want to make sure you keep doing in the new year? What do you want to stop doing?
10. What do you want to acknowledge yourself for?
11. What and how will you celebrate the successes of 2017? With whom?
Stay tuned for some more questions coming your way on Saturday, to take a look ahead at what you want to create.
Enjoy your Thursday
Potentials Realized - Leadership and Team Development, Coaching, Retreats
Author of Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013) and Effective Virtual Conversations (2017)
Email us to find out how we can support you and your team in getting your best results through coaching, training or a retreat program
Looking for more cool things to do with your team? Check out our Potentials Realized store for books, emanuals, and the Conversation Sparker Cards.