Consider these quick ways to build in a micro-pause into your conversations:
- Provide 2 minutes at the beginning of the call for people to reflect on what they are coming to the call with
- Give people 1 minute at the end of the call to note their next steps
- Provide a breathing exercise for participants to become more aware of where they are and the sensation of their body
- Provide an inquiry or question for people to reflect on as they move forward
- Provide a pause for people to note what’s most important to them
What’s important to build in, in your next call?
For more on this topic, check out the blog post, The Power of the Pause
Enjoy your reflections!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time™ in the Remote Space
Contact us to discuss leadership, coaching or performance needs for your and your team