- As you reflect on February, what have been your successes and accomplishments?
- As you reflect on the year so far, what have been your successes and accomplishments?
- What are you most proud of?
- What successes do you want to duplicate?
- What top 3 learnings have you head that you want to carry forward?
- What key relationships have supported you? Which ones need more attention?
- What has helped you get momentum?
- What has hindered or gotten in the way?
- What acknowledgements do you want to make?
As you look to March, consider these questions:
- What are your key priorities for March?
- What are your top 3-5 goals?
- What are your major priorities?
- What will you need to put attention around?
- What changes do you want to make in March?
- What habits do you want to lean into?
- When will you check in to explore your progress, and make changes?
- What resources do you want to tap into?
- Who can help you be successful this month?
Enjoy your conversations,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time™ in the Remote Space
Contact us to discuss leadership, coaching or performance needs for your and your team