The areas we explored were:
- Teamwork in a changing team environment (especially when team composition changes due to layoffs, mergers and acquisitions, and ongoing change). Take a look at what I’ve shared in my posts around team coaching, Amy Edmondson’s writing around teaming and other posts)
- Supporting leaders through burnout
- Building resilience for leaders and team members
- Exploring different styles (check out our Hybrid Work Styles Quiz to learn more about your sylste preferences)
- Exploring our strengths as leaders and team members (which is our focus in our Team Days)
Motivation – Supporting ourselves and others to do their best work by being clear on what motivates each person
Navigating Change – Whether it’s global events, the economy or other elements, the ability to navigate change is a requirement for all. What do you notice about your ability to navigate change? To be flexible?
Creating A Pause: We are often moving so quickly through life that we don’t have a lot of pause to stop, reflect and think about what is important. What do you notice about creating a pause in your work and life?
Slowing Down to Speed Up – The last few years have enabled us to consider what we might shed, or say no to, in order to speed up. What is important for you to slow down around?
Conflict Resolution Skills – Competing priorities, hybrid work, and competing demands lead to the importance of conflict resolution skills. What can you do to build your conflict muscle?
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.