Today you are invited to spend a few minutes reflecting on the month that was, and look ahead to what’s possible for you in the month ahead. Take a few minutes to jot down your thoughts to the following:
1. As you reflect on January, what have been your successes and accomplishments?
2. What are you most proud of?
3. What successes this month do you want to duplicate? What has been some of your key learnings?
4. What key relationships have helped you so far this year? Which ones need more attention?
5 What has helped your successes? What has hindered?
6. What does your team need to be acknowledged for?
As you look to February, consider these questions:
1. What are your key priorities for February. 2.
2. What are the key goals?
3. What are the major priorities?
4. What will you need to place attention on?
5. What changes do you want to make in February?
6. What resources do you want to tap into?
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Follow us on TikTok at https://www.tiktok.com/@groupcoach
Reach out to book a conversation regarding how your team can benefit from the Everything DiSC. Send an email to Jennifer OR book a call
Check out my TEDx talk on Coaching Teams Through Chaos and the Six Factors™
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.