- What have your major accomplishments been this month?
- What goals have you achieved – for the month? The quarter? The year?
- What habits and practices have helped you? what got in the way?
- What projects have started? Ended? Will continue?
- What resourcing has been useful? What else do you need to be successful?
- What relationships are important to focus on going forward?
Looking ahead to May:
- What are you top 3 priorities?
- What are your top 5 goals for the month? (Be sure to note these on your Month in Focus, and Your Monthly To-Dos in the PlanDoTrack)
- By the end of May, what do you want to make sure you have achieved?
- What are the daily steps or consistent actions you want to undertake?
- What relationships are important to foster?
- What are key tasks that need to get done? (Write these in the Monthly To Do List is you have a copy of the PlanDoTrack)
If you prefer to have a reflective pause, join me and adapt the questions in the recent quarterly review I hosted earlier this month, as part of the PlanDoTrack series. If you are looking to a guide to take your insights deeper around your virtual business and teamwork, be sure to check pick up a copy of either the Coaching Business Builder (for Coaches) or PlanDoTrack (for virtual and remote teams, leaders and entrepreneurs).
Enjoy the pause!
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2018) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Now available – PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner - Order a copy today on Amazon
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development).
Check out the new 19 Tips for Productivity On-Demand Course. If this is your year to get things moving, check it out now. Join Jenn for bi-weekly live group calls until July. $129 US. Learn more and enroll here.