- Saturday’s Weekly Journaling Prompt – “My favorite trip this year has been...”
- Friday’s Flashback Friday of Working with Strengths
- Thursday’s Team Building Tip
- Wednesday’s 4 Focus Areas for Remote Teams
- Tuesday’s What’s Below the Waterline
- Monday’s Effective Virtual Conversations Tip around Building Team Culture
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders | Remote Pathways Podcast
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Writing
As we step into the start of the year, get your planning on with the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner or Coaching Business Builder
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations? Webinars? Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon.
Winter 2019 programs start this week including the Coaching Biz Growth Lab (an annual focus on coaching business development), GroupCoachingEssentials (8.75 CCEs), the Advanced Group and Team Coaching Practicum (10 CCEs) and the Virtual Facilitation Essentials program (8.5 CCEs) - geared to support you in creating more exceptional virtual conversations. Finally the Mentor Coaching Group for Winter 2020 will begin - aimed at coaches who are working towards their ACC, PCC or renewing.