- Digital Detox
What are you noticing about your work flow and energy right now?
As we step into the month of August, the work routine may adjust once again, AND I hope that you will be able to return back to these posts once again.
Today is the last day of the month, signalling a time to pause and take stock on what the last month was like, and do some planning for the month ahead.
Here are a variety of questions you may want to explore:
Looking back to the month of July:
- What are you pleased with achieving?
- What didn’t get completed but is going to be carried forward?
- What strengths did you leverage this month?
- What got in the way of your plans/achievements?
- What helped to MAGNIFY or AMPLIFY things?
- What helped you FOCUS?
- What helped you SIMPLIFY?
- What else is important to note about your month? (metrics, lessons learned, other…)
- What did you do to renew?
- What habits did you lean into?
Looking ahead to the month ahead:
- What are your major goals?
- What do you want to focus on?
- What do you want to let go of?
- What will help you simplify?
- What will help you MAGNIFY or AMPLIFY?
- What habits do you want to focus on?
- What relationships do you want to pay attention to?
- What actions/projects do you want to complete, not matter what?
- What else is important to note?
Enjoy your reflection!
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.