As I have written this month, simplification, renewal and digital detox are all topics which rise to the surface at this time of year when we move to a summertime routine.
Whether it’s due to the weather, summer time travel, or different working routines, changing our schedules and ways of working can lead to new lengths.
It may be useful to pause and take stock of the last month and notice:
- Where has your focus been? How has this helped? Hindered?
- What’s worked for you with your routine?
- What do you want to make sure you continue doing, even as things speed up?
- What have you “let go of….” (this may be part of your work routine, tasks or regular schedule”?
- What space has this created?
- What do you further want to simplify as you move into a fall routine?
- What focus do you want to have going forward into August? Into the rest of the year?
Revisit your annual vision and make adjustments as you would like.
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.