Here’s what I wrote:
Today's post gets you to start turning your attention to some stock taking of this past year. We've got a little less than a week left in the year, and between the parties and presents and eating and resting, it can be a great time to take stock of the year. Here at the Teams365 blog this year we've focused on a range of topic areas including Virtual Facilitation, Global Leadership, New Leadership tips, Exercises to Undertake With Your Team. I also did a couple of series including the Foundations of Feedback, the Foundations of Teamwork, and the Goals. I’m sure you've picked up our bias here at Potentials Realized that success in today's business context is so dependent on Results, Relationships as well as Learning.
I hope that you will grab 15 minutes today or this week to reflect on these 10 questions to help you take stock of the past year. I'll be following up in a few days with ten more questions to support you in creating your vision for the new year.
Here are ten questions to support you in taking a look back at the last year:
1. What's been your biggest success this year?
2. What are you most proud of accomplishing? OR What were your greatest results?
3 What habits have most supported you this year?
4. What three adjectives sum up the year for you?
5. What were key relationships instrumental to your success and experience this year?
6. What has been your biggest, and most important, learning this year?
7. If you were to give this year a book title, what would it be?
8. What do you want to make sure you keep doing in the new year? What do you want to stop doing?
9. What do you want to acknowledge yourself for?
10. What and how will you celebrate the successes of 2016? With whom?
Enjoy your reflection!
Have a great day,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders | Remote Pathways Podcast
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Writing
As we step into the end of the year, get your planning on with the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner or Coaching Business Builder
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations? Webinars? Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon.
Coaches - I hope that you'll join us for the 60Day Coaching Business Builder Accelerator which starts January 1st - it's a blended live and on-dmeand program. First live call Jan 6th.