Today's Six #Leadership Questions gets you thinking about leading your virtual teams and support needs that they have:
1. When was the last time you held a 1-1 with each of your team members?
2. What are the current support needs you have for your remote team members?
3. When are your next face-to-face meetings scheduled?
4. What type of support does each team member value?
5. Does everyone have the tools they need in order to do their most effective work?
6. Shared vision is critical for success, especially in a remote team. On a scale of 1-10 how clear and shared would everyone say the vision is?
Have a great Friday,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats.
Author of From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013) and Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2009)
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365