“Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing.”
What are you noticing right now about your workflow? As we continue to explore the topic of remote work this month, time management, boundaries and focus are key themes in the background.
Given the pace of business today, it’s likely that you don’t read this blog every day, so each Sunday I curate the weekly posts I’ve shared. Enjoy!
This week we explored a number of key areas including:
- Monday’s Effective Virtual Conversations Tip of Virtual Icebreakers. Getting a virtual team meeting or event kicked off in a way that is memorable doesn’t need to take a lot of time or preparation. Consider these ideas for your next meeting.
- Tuesday’s remote work focus which included tips of five areas of working remote.
- Wednesday’s remote work myth that “It has to take longer”.
- Thursday’s Team Building Question as a team of “What are you not talking about?”.
- Friday’s Flashback Friday looking at some of the remote landscape statistics from 2015. What has changed in your industry or region?
- Saturday’s Weekly Journaling Prompt 72 focusing on celebrating this year, and past years, successes.
Enjoy your Sunday!
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.
For those looking for tips, tools and ideas about remote work and support for your remote teams, be sure to check out these tags and resources.