Consider these questions for today’s prompts:
Where are you spending the bulk of your time? (If you haven’t done so, track your time using a Time Tracker. Contact me to receive a template around this so you can track your time for a week and see where your time really goes)
As you notice your time usage, what are the patterns you see?
- What are the activities that are truly giving you the results you want in your work? Note these down.
- What activities are not giving impact? What do you want to do with these?
- What are any items you can delegate and/or share with others?
- What are the activities you need to start saying no to?
- What resources could help you get things done quicker, differently or more efficiently?
- What do you notice about the time you are spending on proactive and strategic issues (i.e. relationship building, personal development, team development, other)?
- What amount of time are you spending on yourself?
- What is the one thing you want to commit to doing this year around time? This could be something you continue to do or do differently?
Enjoy your reflection and if you are just checking this out now, take a look at our first six days here:
Day 1 – Clear Steps + Consistent Action = Momentum
Day 2 – Vision
Day 3 – Goals
Day 4 – Focusing on Your Priorities
Day 5 – Habits
Day 6 – Time Management and Personal Productivity
Enjoy the conversations,
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.