Keeping in tradition, this month we’re going to be moving through 23 for 23, 23 posts to support you in getting into the daily steps and consistent action that will support you with your best work and life.
I hope that you will join us today in starting with earmarking 23 minutes today to reflect on these 10 questions:
Consider these questions for today’s prompts:
- What are the achievements and lessons learned from last year that you want to carry forward into this new year?
- What are your top 3 – 5 goals this year (in general, or in key areas such as career/business, finances, home, family, relationships, health etc)?
- What habits do you want to create?
- What can you do to keep your vision in front of you?
- Who can support you with your goals?
- What are the key milestones for your goals this year? Mark them down and how will you celebrate?
- What other support do you need in order to make this happen?
- What will you do to renew this year? What do you want to learn this year?
- What else is important to note?
Enjoy the reflection and be sure to pick up a copy of PlanDoTrack or Coaching Business Builder.
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.