- Which of the 8 Layers of Remote Work is important to note? Think about these Ds – what can you do to put things into practice? (Check out This week’s Flashback Friday which took us back to Teams365 $2452 and last week’s Friday flashback which took us to #2451
- What is important to note about systems in terms of support around your work
- What do you notice about different people’s hybrid work styles? (Be sure to check out the Hybrid Work Style Quiz).
- What is important to note about accountability?
- What can you be doing to create more clarity in your communication?
- Revisit the conversation I had with Reconnecting Workspaces Kimberly Sauceda https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck6Io0-6jvs. What is important to note around our conversation?
- What do you need to keep in mind around business etiquette in the remote space?
- What team conversations need to be had?
- What can you do to make your questions better?
- What’s going to help you have the best conversation?
Enjoy the reflection.
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk at https://www.ted.com/talks/jennifer_britton_virtual_remote_and_hybrid_checklist_aug_2021
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.