Six questions to consider as you look at employee engagement:
1. How engaged is my team (How do we compare to what's been written - i.e. 54% disengaged)?
2. What will support people to bring their best to work every day?
3. What impacts engagement in our team? What can I (and others do about it)?
4. Trust is a key foundation of engagement. What's the state of trust in our team right now? What needs attention?
5. What gets in the way of engagement?
6. What will help all of us to do our best work over the next 60 days until year end?
Jennifer Britton, MES, CPT, PCC
Author of From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013) and Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010)
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Everything DiSC® Authorized Partner
Contact us and let us know how we can support you in helping your team reach its' full potential: (416)996-TEAM (8326)