Today's post focuses on six questions to be asking yourself around Procrastination and Getting Things Done
1. What are you procrastinating around?
2. What's getting in the way from getting this done?
3. What's the impact?
4. What support will help you get moving on this, and completing it?
5. Who can you be accountable to OR who can help you be accountable around this?
6. What can you do to avoid falling into the procrastination trap going forward?
Jennifer Britton, MES, CPT, PCC
Author of From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013) and Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010)
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Everything DiSC® Authorized Partner
Contact us and let us know how we can support you in helping your team reach its' full potential: (416)996-TEAM (8326)