Facilitating the conversation with your team about roles could be part of an upcoming team meeting.
Today’s post includes a short excerpt from Effective Virtual Conversations on page 353, As I write in the book, you might consider exploring questions such as:
- What are our roles?
- Where is there overlap?
- How do our roles leverage people’s strengths?
- In our work, what do we need to do?
- How are our roles supporting the performance goals, supporting our practices and supporting our WHY?
- What else is important for us to notice around our roles?
- What else is important for you to notice about roles?
Potentials Realized | Effective Virtual Conversations | Coaching Team Leaders
We provide team and leadership development support through coaching, consulting and training services
Author of several books including the 2018 Coaching Business Builder Workbook and Planner & Effective Virtual Conversations (2017)