- Needing to be very specific in the mid-point about reinforcement
- It may involve going out of your way to make the mid-point memorable. That could entail:
- Making it novel or different – what’s going to signal something different
- Making it interactive – could you incorporate breakouts, or a poll or some annotation?
- Perhaps giving people a pause to note things down
What are the things you want to do to help people FOCUS and RETAIN the mid-point?
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time™ in the Remote Space
Contact us to discuss leadership, coaching or performance needs for your and your team