As you reflect on July, what have been your successes and accomplishments?
As you reflect on the summer (or winter) so far, what have been your successes and accomplishments?
- What are you most proud of?
- What successes this month do you want to duplicate?
- What top 3 learning have you head that you want to carry forward?
- What key relationships have helped you so far this year? Which ones need more attention?
- What has helped your successes?
- What has hindered or gotten in the way?
- What does your team need to be acknowledged for?
As you look to August, consider these questions:
- What are your key priorities for August?
- What are the key goals?
- What are the major priorities?
- What will you need to place attention on?
- What changes do you want to make next month?
- What habits do you want to leverage
- When will you check in to explore your progress, and make changes?
- What resources do you want to tap into?
- Who can help you be successful this month?
I hope that you do take 10-15 minutes to grab a pen, and your journal to undertake this activity. If you have a copy of PlanDoTrack the Coaching Business Builder, you will want to use the monthly planning pages to capture your ideas. Also take a look at your trackers and metrics. What do you notice?
Enjoy your reflection and planning!
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk - Virtual, Remote and Hybrid Checklist
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon