It is the end of the month and I usually dedicate this end of month post to some questions for you to reflect on, to use as a learning and planing tool. I hope that you will take 5-10 minutes today to make some notes of your key successes and learning so far in 2017.
Here are some questions to consider:
1. As you reflect on January, what have been your successes and accomplishments?
2 What are you most proud of?
3. What successes this month do you want to duplicate? What has been some of your key learnings?
4. What key relationships have helped you so far this year? Which ones need more attention?
5 What has helped your successes? What has hindered?
6. What does your team need to be acknowledged for?
As you look to February, consider these questions:
1. What are your key priorities for February. 2.
2. What are the key goals?
3. What are the major priorities?
4. What will you need to place attention on?
5. What changes do you want to make in February?
6. What resources do you want to tap into?
Have a great Tuesday!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats.
Author of From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013) and Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2009)
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365