Keeping things simple in the virtual space might involve things such as:
- Making sure our questions are crisp and clear
- Only asking one question at a time
- Asking the group to discuss only one question at a time
- Making sure we allocate enough time
- Focusing only on one theme or focus area each call
- Simplifying instructions
- Leaving space and time for questions that might emerge
- Using a graphic instead of a lot of text
- Using a metaphor to describe something more complex
- Being sure to reinforce what we are saying with something written
What can “keeping things simple” look like in your virtual conversations?
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.