Here are several questions I hope you will find useful as you go to undertake your year-end stock taking:
1. What's been your biggest success for you this year?
2. What are you most proud of accomplishing?
3. What were your greatest results?
4. What habits have you cultivated?
5. What routines ground you?
6. What changes do you want to make as you step into the new year?
7. What three adjectives sum up the year for you?
8. What were key relationships instrumental to your success and experience this year?
9. What has been your biggest, and most important, learning this year?
10. Looking ahead, what are your key goals? What will wild success look like?
11. What do you want to make sure you keep doing in the new year? What do you want to stop doing?
12. What do you want to acknowledge yourself for?
13. What and how will you celebrate the successes of this year?
See you in 2022!
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.