- Important for each person?
- What is a priority for each person?
- What is the most important approach?
- What are key priorities?
- What needs to be shared? With whom?
- How do we check in and make sure everyone is on the same page?
Enjoy your conversations, and be sure to check out these other Teams365 Matrix Management posts: https://www.potentialsrealized.com/teams-365-blog/teams365-594-matrix-management-4-keys-to-making-it-work
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.