As I have done for many months here at the Teams365 blog, I wanted to take a few minutes to support you in thinking through your month with these questions.
Consider the following questions as you reflect on the month of January:
- As you reflect on January, what have been your successes and accomplishments?
- What routines, or practices, have supported you this month?
- What are you most proud of?
- What successes this month do you want to duplicate?
- What top 3 learnings have you head that you want to carry forward?
- What key relationships have helped you so far this year? Which ones need attention?
- What has hindered or gotten in the way?
- What needs to get carried forward to February?
- What does your team need to be acknowledged for?
Consider these questions as you look ahead to February:
- What are your key priorities for February?
- What are your top 3 goals – personally? Professionally?
- What projects will you START? STOP? CONTINUE?
- What will you need to place attention on?
- What changes do you want to make in February?
- What habits do you want to leverage?
- When will you check in to explore your progress, and make changes?
- What resources do you want to tap into?
- Who can help you be successful this month?
Enjoy your reflection and I hope that you will take a few minutes to write these out. If you have a copy of either of my planners, PlanDoTrack (link to PR website) or Coaching Business Builder, take a few minutes to complete your month end reflections, and set up your February To Dos and Priorities. You can also follow along with one of my month-end planning session videos over at my
YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/effectivegroupcoach).
Enjoy your reflection!
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.