In Reconnecting Workspaces, we explore the varied facets of remote and hybrid work – relationships.
Questions to consider:
What relationships are important for you right now?
Where is your focus in work – on relationships? On results?
What are the relationships which need attention?
As you think about the new year, what’s important to note about relationships?
Wednesday December 1st – Beginning of the Month Planning
It’s the start of another month and an opportunity to do some planning. Here are some questions to consider as you go about your planning for the month of December:
Here are some questions to consider:
1. As you reflect on November, what have been your successes and accomplishments?
2 What are you most proud of?
3. What successes this month do you want to duplicate? What has been some of your key learnings?
4. What key relationships have helped you so far this year? Which ones need more attention?
5. What has helped your successes? What has hindered?
6. What does your team need to be acknowledged for?
As you think to year end:
- What are the projects or tasks you want to complete?
- What are the biggest lessons you have learned?
- What needs to be celebrated?
- What doesn’t need to be carried over?
- What else is important to note about this year?
As you look to January, consider these questions:
1. What are your key priorities for January, and the new year?
2. What are your key goals?
3. What are your major priorities?
4. What habits and practices do you want to embrace?
4. What will you need to place attention on?
5. What changes do you want to make in the new year?
6. What resources do you want to tap into?
Enjoy the reflection!
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.