I hope that you will take a few minutes to focus on what’s important for you right now. Be sure to schedule a few minutes for planning if you have not yet done so.
Here are some questions to consider as you move forward with your planning:
- As you reflect on May, what have been your successes and accomplishments?
- As you reflect on the summer, what have been your successes and accomplishments?
- What are you most proud of?
- What successes this month do you want to duplicate?
- What top 3 learning have you head that you want to carry forward?
- What key relationships have helped you so far this year? Which ones need more attention?
- What has helped your successes?
- What has hindered or gotten in the way?
- What does your team need to be acknowledged for?
As you look to June, consider these questions:
- What are your key priorities for June?
- What are the key goals?
- What are the major priorities?
- What will you need to place attention on?
- What changes do you want to make in June?
- What habits do you want to leverage
- When will you check in to explore your progress, and make changes?
- What resources do you want to tap into?
- Who can help you be successful this month?
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.