Here are some questions I had included in Teams365 #710 –
Today's Six Leadership Questions a day gets you to think about goal setting. Consider these questions:
- What are the top priorities for the team right now? In the next quarter? The next year?
- Who will help the team be successful with these?
- How do the team goals connect with individual goals? Organizational goals?
- Does everyone understand how the goals and achievement will be measured?
- Does each team member understand how they will interface/impact each of our key priorities?
- If we shift our goal horizon from the practical and tactical, what do we notice? (Another way to look at this is if we move to look at our goals from the big picture or 30,000-foot view, what do we notice?
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders | Remote Pathways Podcast
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Writing
As we step into the end of the year, get your planning on with the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner or Coaching Business Builder
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations? Webinars? Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon.
Coaches - Join me January 1st as we kick off the 60 Day Acclerator of the Coaching Business Builder. 60 days of focused action on your coaching business.