- What are the top priorities for the team right now? In the next quarter? The next year?
- Who will help the team be successful with these?
- How do the team goals connect with individual goals? Organizational goals?
- Does everyone understand how the goals and achievement will be measured?
- Does each team member understand how they will interface/impact each of our key priorities?
- If we shift our goal horizon from the practical and tactical, what do we notice? (Another way to look at this is if we move to look at our goals from the big picture or 30,000 foot view, what do we notice?
Jennifer Britton, MES, CPT, PCC
Author of From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013) and Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010)
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Everything DiSC® Authorized Partner
Contact us and let us know how we can support you in helping your team reach its' full potential: (416)996-TEAM (8326)