In the last few weeks, I have been working with a range of different types of groups and teams. As they get more familiar with the coaching process, they are working on focusing on becoming better coaches themselves. Here are 12 of the questions we’ve been working on including: What do you want to focus on today?
What’s the most important opportunity or challenge facing you right now?
- What is important about that?
- Where are you now with that issue?
- Where do you want to be?
- What will success look like?
- What are the enablers (things that can help you get there?)
- What’s getting in the way?
- What’s another way of looking at that?
- What mindset do you need in order to make the change?
- What milestones are there?
- What else is important to factor?
- What will you do to get feedback?
What are your favorite questions?
Share them with us using the comments below!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time™ in the Remote Space
Contact us to discuss leadership, coaching or performance needs for your and your team