Welcome back to another week! As we start off on this week, what’s important for you as you consider your virtual messaging? This week’s Stand Out Virtually Principle is about weaving your brand, explicitly, and implicitly, though your messaging.
What is your brand?
Brands consist of many elements including:
Jingles or Sounds
You are invited to explore the different elements of your brand. This work will take you into many areas this week including:
- What’s the look at feel about your brand?
- What type of brand do you want – playful? Serious? Minimalistic? Colorful?
- What do you want to communicate through your brand? – Speed, service, reliability?
- Do you use any taglines? The tagline for the CBB is Daily Steps + Consistent Action = Momentum
- Colors – what are the colors of the brand you want to signal?
- What’s your name?
- Are there any other elements – sounds, movements, small,
- What images and icons represent your brand?
- What typography represents your brand – bold, flowery?
What do you notice about your brand?
Enjoy your conversations,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time™ in the Remote Space
Contact us to discuss leadership, coaching or performance needs for your and your team